Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A letter to my husband

I want to dedicate this to my husband. To the man I devote my time, strength, determination of wanting to do better.
I know things have been hard on us. I know we about lost most of our stuff. But there is one thing that is precious that we have and that is each other. I miss the way you would laugh. The sound of it was music to my ears. I miss on how you use to make me laugh so hard that it hurt. I remember that time you held me because I cried watching "Fox and the Hound" on the part where the old lady put Todd in the woods. I remember on how you smiled and had this positive attitude. Remember that time that we both laid out in the sun? Oh! How precious are those memories and I'm glad I am able to make them with you. I know it is hard to smile, and I know it is harder to laugh, but you always told me to "think positive baby". Man, what I would do to make you happy again. Maybe one day I can and will. Maybe one day I will be able to be your personal 'Avenger'. And if there is one thing I miss most is you being the strong one. You taught me so much on how to be strong. You showed me loved, and brought me in a world in it when I thought everyone didn't.  I can tell you these last 3 years have flew by. Most of all, they are more precious than any gold,silver, or diamonds. Thanks to you, I love holidays. I just want to be able to make you smile again. I promise I will do that. I love you my sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment